Secret Mystery Winter Trail Runnt
On January 05, 2019
Posted by Senator Vercammen
Secret Mystery Trail Run Jan 5, 2019 North Brunswick NJ
5 Mile Eagle Trail Run and 2 mile Turkey GROUP RUN
Only $20.00 now Register online at
Location: Secret Mystery wooded area North Brunswick/ East Bruns, South B For registered, an email will be sent with secret start location.
POTENTIAL EXCITING DANGERS / CHALLENGES
- Get bitten by starving animals - Slip on ice & break bones
- Buried bombs with mustard gas - Cut your leg on sharp branches
- Slip on snow and break arm - Touch 29,000 Volts of Electricity
- Run into tree branches, poke eye out - Angry deer with huge antlers
- Fall into marsh - Exploding gas pipelines
- Giant Sticker bushes - Slide off mud cliffs
- Get hit in head with cement - Bad drivers from New York
- Crawl under barbed wire who don’t speak English
Plus super pissed off hunters angry that the hashers trespassed on their land and scared away the deer, [Possible nudity by women]
Free skull items for Pre-registered.
Volunteer receive free beer and goodies.
Please bring a can food donation for St. Matthews Edison Food Bank
Post Run Party held at secret location to be emailed to pre-registered. A fun time is guaranteed! You must be over 21 years old to participate. No times are recorded. A sense a humor is a must. Prizes & giveaways at the post race social. You don’t even need to run to participate.
Trail set by“hare” The Senator Ken Vercammen (The runner in the red, white & blue flag shorts Captain America) Look for the Hash skull banner at the start. Sponsored by the Rumson Hash House Harriers, founders of the Cheesequake Hashathon.
Facebook event page
See past video of fun at www.njlaws.com/FREEZING_COLD_HASH_RUN.htm